Generate quick, accurate estimates
- Easily start an estimate and set up related project specifications and reuse setup for repeatable calculations that can easily be changed for flexibility.
- Manually enter a bill of materials (BOM) and/or import a BOM from detailing software and manage an estimate's BOM with powerful, yet easy-to-use tools.
- Automatically generate a project cost summary broken out by cost categories (e.g., materials, assembly labor, part labor, buyouts, etc.).
- Make adjustments to derive a final project selling price and ensure that each categorical cost summary takes into account all hard costs, an acceptable profit, and meets the specific business needs of your company.
Customize to automate and streamline processes
- Add custom cost categories that meet your company needs.
- Define unlimited assembly and part types and apply an hourly labor rate for each.
- Automatically calculate paint and freight costs based on custom company paint codes and load types.
- Get automatically extended weights, surface areas, labor times and costs.
- Use the mass material repricing capability to reflect current vendor prices and apply changes to a specific line in the BOM, to the entire project, as well as to the company-wide materials database.
Easily make adjustments for bottom-line control
- Ensure consistency across projects while accommodating project-specific needs and individual preferences.
- Drill down to adjust the cost details of each summarized cost category (e.g., materials, assembly labor, part labor, coatings, etc.) or exclude cost categories from the summary.
- Manage buyouts with buyout material costs automatically rolled into the overall material cost summary.
- Easily adjust the final selling price with the option to apply three levels of markup by cost category.
Want to learn more?