Careers at FabTrol Systems
Looking for a challenging, fast-paced career opportunity with an established industry-leading company? Join the team at FabTrol Systems and help us continue our tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. We are actively seeking applicants for the following job openings:
We are looking to expand our sales team in order to promote our state-of-the-art products to steel fabrication shops within the US. You will join a high integrity team that works diligently every day to bring return on investment to our valued customer base – from small, specialized fabrication shops to the nation’s leading steel fabricators with multi-site, enterprise-level systems.
To be considered, you must have B2B sales experience with the ability to understand customer’s business issues and align the value of FabTrol’s solutions to these issues. You should enjoy managing complex sales through the entire sales process from discovery through contract negotiations and closure. You’ll report to the Sales & Marketing Manager and collaborate with other account managers and the management team, leveraging your knowledge and experience to deliver sales and great customer satisfaction.
This position will require direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach. Strong business acumen, market knowledge and customer focus are keys to success.
This is your opportunity to make a material impact on the trajectory of a company at the forefront of steel fabrication shop technology adoption. You will be empowered to do amazing things, surrounded by a growing team that’s been bringing innovation to the industry for thirty years.
Essential job functions summary
- Ability to work towards your objective with minimal direction, as an organized, self-motivated, hard-working problem-solver
- Understand the customers’ business and business goals, resulting in product/service recommendations that contribute to customer’s growth and competitiveness
- Understand and utilize all steps of the sales cycle, including but not limited to, the research meeting, product demonstration, value analysis and proposal
- Proficient in communicating product knowledge and how it relates to the industries we serve
- Provide ongoing management and retention of assigned customer base
- Provide updates to customer database through our CRM application and report regularly on your opportunity pipeline
- Apply interpersonal skills to ensure teamwork across organizational boundaries and demonstrate leadership abilities, as needed, to achieve business goals
- Travel to customer locations across the US
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and customer trends